This time of year is traditionally characterized by family and friends hosting gatherings, dinners, and parties to celebrate the holiday season.
But unlike previous years, gathering large numbers of people together for a traditional big party celebration is not the best choice, because it becomes much more difficult to properly socially distance, which is paramount during this period of COVID-19.
So this year, it is advisable to opt for smaller gatherings and reduce the number of guests you want to invite into your home to maximize your safety.
- Plan Effectively: There’s a lot to get done to ensure you have a fantastic festive party; planning effectively helps you ensure that everything is done on time and in the right order. Having a plan to work with keeps you on schedule and enables you to pick a great date that works for everyone and the nature of the party you want to have.
- Prepare The Guest List: It’s advisable to limit your invitations to a small group of people for your event, as a large crowd would not be appropriate during the pandemic. You can also use technology, such as Zoom, to make your event feel like more people are attending.
- Choose A Festive Theme: To get the holiday spirit flowing, you want to choose a festive theme for your party and center your party planning around your theme. It has been a long year, so pick a theme that will lighten the mood and be fun to work with. There are a lot of ideas to choose from. Check out Pinterest, Etsy, and Instagram for inspiration!
- Choose A Healthy And Delicious Menu: Having already prepared your guest list, you already have an idea of how many people will be in attendance. This makes it easier to provide a menu that will suit everyone’s taste. It is advisable to opt for healthier options, particularly this year, to help boost your immune system. There are different varieties of healthy and nourishing holiday snacks and drinks that you can serve during these parties to offer both great taste and nutrition to your guests.
- Plan A Festive Activity: Plan activities that your guests can partake in to keep the fun going. There are lots of unique activities you could provide, including:
- Scavenger Hunts
- Holiday Charades
- Holiday Bingo
- Santa Photo Booth
These activities are sure to keep your guests engaged and having fun throughout the party.
With the world battling a pandemic, you need to ensure that you and all your guests take measures to ensure everyone’s safety. Encourage frequent hand washing, using alcohol-based sanitizer, using a face mask, and maintaining social distance. As always, if you have any questions or experience any COVID-19 symptoms, you can contact us at www.westchestermedicalhealthcare.com for top-notch medical assistance.